Feminist Psychotherapy, Humanistic Therapy
Feminist Psychotherapy acknowledges the innate differences between men and women, and the fact that typical male psychological approaches may not necessarily work for women. Men and women have different world-views too, and feminist psychotherapy recognizes them from a uniquely feminine perspective.
If a woman wants to reach her goals in the face of sexual bias, then feminist psychotherapy can help her address her issues that involve career, body image, relationships and past sexual abuse. By overcoming past experiences, a woman can learn to manage conflicting issues within relationships.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Feminist Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Humanistic Therapy highly regards the value of human beings and their ability and willingness to develop competence and self-respect. As such, humanistic therapy can help people to use interpersonal skills to help maximize an individual's life experience.
Most therapists who practice Humanistic Therapy integrate social and cultural issues into their approach. The approach focuses on recognizing and improving on the individual's capabilities in choice, personal growth and creativity.
Humanistic therapy aims to learn about human perception of themselves in the moment and to recognize personal growth, responsibilities and self-direction. An optimistic approach, humanistic therapy helps individuals realize their inner strengths through an understanding and non-judgmental interaction.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Humanistic Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Chronic Pain (1)Apply Chronic Pain filter
- Gender Identity Issues (1)Apply Gender Identity Issues filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Professional Burnout (1)Apply Professional Burnout filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- (-) Remove Feminist Psychotherapy filterFeminist Psychotherapy
- (-) Remove Humanistic Therapy filterHumanistic Therapy
- Cross Cultural Therapy (1)Apply Cross Cultural Therapy filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- Pain Management (1)Apply Pain Management filter
- Psycho-Educational Groups (1)Apply Psycho-Educational Groups filter