Expressive Arts Therapies - Cantonese Language
Expressive Arts Therapies
Expressive Arts Therapies use digital media or traditional arts and crafts materials to help clients express themselves more effectively. Therapists use art therapies in conjunction with traditional psychotherapy in clinical settings for clients of all ages to promote mental health.
Writing, movement, drama, music and other forms of art is used as part of several integrative mental health interventions and complementary practices. The logic behind expressive art therapy is that people often find it easier to express themselves in symbols, pictures and movement. By allowing this artistic expression, clients can express their thoughts and emotions easily, while finding the path to transformation, recovery and wellness.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Expressive Arts Therapies, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Finding a counsellor or psychologist that speaks your native language may be important to you. If you are looking for a counsellor who speaks Cantones then you will find one here.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Expressive Arts Therapies filterExpressive Arts Therapies
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Energy Psychotherapy (1)Apply Energy Psychotherapy filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Play Therapy (1)Apply Play Therapy filter
- Satir Therapy (1)Apply Satir Therapy filter
- Somatic Experiencing (1)Apply Somatic Experiencing filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter