Energy Psychotherapy, Play Therapy
Energy Psychotherapy taps into the energy centres and pathways which form the invisible foundation and infrastructure of the body. These pathways are used to facilitate the complex interplay of the cells, thoughts and moods. By shifting the energies, a person can change their health and emotions for the better too.
Energy Psychotherapy uses and builds on conventional therapeutic models, such as qi gong, yoga and acupressure to initiate inner change. A therapist teaches the client to stimulate energy points on the skin surface in combination with psychological processes. Tapping the energy points can help to shift electrochemistry in the brain to overcome negative behaviours, habits and emotions.
Areas such as peak performance in sports, physical health, vocational guidance, education and psychotherapy can benefit from Energy Psychotherapy.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Energy Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Play therapy uses the client's internal self-healing mechanisms to access unconscious and conscious experiences. The therapist forms a relationship with the client and encourages him or her to explore life events that affect his or her current life experience.
During play therapy, the therapist works at the client's pace. Talking is secondary to play in this form of therapy, and as such the client is encouraged to play while the therapist observes.
Play Therapy is suitable for adults too, as it helps them to relearn self-exploration, which enhances physical and cognitive behaviours. Play therapy gives children and adults freedom, increased creativity and life experience.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Play Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Energy Psychotherapy filterEnergy Psychotherapy
- (-) Remove Play Therapy filterPlay Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Expressive Arts Therapies (1)Apply Expressive Arts Therapies filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Satir Therapy (1)Apply Satir Therapy filter
- Somatic Experiencing (1)Apply Somatic Experiencing filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter