Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT), Energy Psychotherapy
Emotionally focused therapy (EFT) has helped couples and family members to treat distressed relationships, depression and a range of other emotional difficulties. It is one of the most common treatments used in private counselling and psychologist practices, training centres and hospital clinics around the world.
The main goal of Emotionally focused therapy is to create a secure bond between romantic partners and to reorganize and expand critical emotional responses. It helps to improve communication between partners, which is more beneficial to the relationship. EFT is a practical therapy that has been used successfully in relationships and marriages for many years, due to the fact that it creates a spirit of respect and harmony.
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy generally only lasts between six to twenty sessions and has been shown effective in 90% of relationships.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: Some practitioners practice Emotion Focused Therapy rather than Emotionally Focused therapy. You will want to confirm that it is indeed Emotionally Focused Therapy that the counsellor/psychologist practices.
Energy Psychotherapy taps into the energy centres and pathways which form the invisible foundation and infrastructure of the body. These pathways are used to facilitate the complex interplay of the cells, thoughts and moods. By shifting the energies, a person can change their health and emotions for the better too.
Energy Psychotherapy uses and builds on conventional therapeutic models, such as qi gong, yoga and acupressure to initiate inner change. A therapist teaches the client to stimulate energy points on the skin surface in combination with psychological processes. Tapping the energy points can help to shift electrochemistry in the brain to overcome negative behaviours, habits and emotions.
Areas such as peak performance in sports, physical health, vocational guidance, education and psychotherapy can benefit from Energy Psychotherapy.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Energy Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Eating Disorders (1)Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Grief and Loss - Pets (1)Apply Grief and Loss - Pets filter
- LGBTQ Issues (1)Apply LGBTQ Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- (-) Remove Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filterEmotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- (-) Remove Energy Psychotherapy filterEnergy Psychotherapy
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Feminist Psychotherapy (1)Apply Feminist Psychotherapy filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Transpersonal (1)Apply Transpersonal filter
- Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) (1)Apply Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter