Drama Therapy, Relational Psychotherapy
Drama therapy provides a platform for clients to set goals, share their life stories, express their feelings and solve emotional problems. It is a great format for exploring personal experiences and to enhance interpersonal skills to strengthen their own life roles.
The therapist offers a safe and emotionally supportive environment where clients can perform psychological, social, and emotional change. It is a great forum for individuals to explore and address social issues, or emotional difficulties such as personal growth, anxiety and grief.
Drama therapy can be offered on an individual basis, or in a group setting. Many clients find it easier to express themselves through improvisation, stories, movement and drama than through talking directly about their issues.
Drama therapy is suitable for people of all ages who suffer from mental disabilities, behavioural problems, or mental issues.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Drama Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Relational Psychotherapy assesses a client's psychic formation, which is the source of a person's interpersonal relationships and conflicts. A common therapy, Relational Psychotherapy focuses on the client's connection to other people.
When clients present with interpersonal relational distress, emotional or psychological issues, or chronic suffering, Relational Psychotherapy can be applied to help a person build and maintain emotionally satisfying relationships. An atmosphere that provides attentiveness and empathy will help the client commit to full disclosure of events and experiences.
A stronger sense of self confidence will arm the client with the tools and skills needed to create healthy, productive relationships with other people.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Relational Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Drama Therapy filterDrama Therapy
- (-) Remove Relational Psychotherapy filterRelational Psychotherapy
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Expressive Arts Therapies (1)Apply Expressive Arts Therapies filter
- Feminist Psychotherapy (1)Apply Feminist Psychotherapy filter
- Jungian Psychotherapy (1)Apply Jungian Psychotherapy filter
- Process Work (1)Apply Process Work filter
- Psychoanalytic Therapy (1)Apply Psychoanalytic Therapy filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Transpersonal (1)Apply Transpersonal filter