Cross Cultural Therapy - Serbian Language
Cross Cultural Therapy
Cross cultural therapy is the process of studying mental processes and human behaviour in diverse cultural circumstances. People from different cultures don't only have different languages, but also behaviours and cross cultural therapy was developed for that reason.
Cross cultural therapy is ideal for people who find themselves surrounded by people of a different culture, who have different beliefs and don't express themselves in the same way. When faced with emotional issues, an immigrant may find it hard to be understood by native practitioners. However, more and more therapists are answering this need by offering cross-cultural therapy to their services.
Every individual is important and you deserve the help you need. Don't hesitate to seek help if you feel lonely, sad, or depressed.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers cross-cultural therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Cross Cultural Issues (1)Apply Cross Cultural Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Women's Issues (1)Apply Women's Issues filter
- (-) Remove Cross Cultural Therapy filterCross Cultural Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Family Systems (1)Apply Family Systems filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Feminist Psychotherapy (1)Apply Feminist Psychotherapy filter
- Internal Family Systems (1)Apply Internal Family Systems filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Self Regulation Therapy (SRT) (1)Apply Self Regulation Therapy (SRT) filter