Cross Cultural Therapy
Cross Cultural Therapy, Feminist Psychotherapy
Cross cultural therapy is the process of studying mental processes and human behaviour in diverse cultural circumstances. People from different cultures don't only have different languages, but also behaviours and cross cultural therapy was developed for that reason.
Cross cultural therapy is ideal for people who find themselves surrounded by people of a different culture, who have different beliefs and don't express themselves in the same way. When faced with emotional issues, an immigrant may find it hard to be understood by native practitioners. However, more and more therapists are answering this need by offering cross-cultural therapy to their services.
Every individual is important and you deserve the help you need. Don't hesitate to seek help if you feel lonely, sad, or depressed.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers cross-cultural therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Feminist Psychotherapy acknowledges the innate differences between men and women, and the fact that typical male psychological approaches may not necessarily work for women. Men and women have different world-views too, and feminist psychotherapy recognizes them from a uniquely feminine perspective.
If a woman wants to reach her goals in the face of sexual bias, then feminist psychotherapy can help her address her issues that involve career, body image, relationships and past sexual abuse. By overcoming past experiences, a woman can learn to manage conflicting issues within relationships.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Feminist Psychotherapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Chronic Pain (1)Apply Chronic Pain filter
- Gender Identity Issues (1)Apply Gender Identity Issues filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Professional Burnout (1)Apply Professional Burnout filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- (-) Remove Cross Cultural Therapy filterCross Cultural Therapy
- (-) Remove Feminist Psychotherapy filterFeminist Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter
- Pain Management (1)Apply Pain Management filter
- Psycho-Educational Groups (1)Apply Psycho-Educational Groups filter