Critical Incident Stress Management
Critical Incident Stress Management, Imago Relationship Therapy
Imago Relationship Therapy helps couples deal with conflicts. The approach has been developed by Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt and is supported by the work of many psychologists. The insights have been adapted into dialogue-based exercises. The exercises are insightful and serve to remind each person what attracted them to eachother.
Imago helps the couple realize the purpose of the power struggle within their relation but how to acknowledge and respect the other in new and powerful ways.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers Imago Therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Adolescent Issues (1)Apply Adolescent Issues filter
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Child Stress and Trauma (1)Apply Child Stress and Trauma filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Pre-Marital Counselling (1)Apply Pre-Marital Counselling filter
- Stepfamily Adjustment (1)Apply Stepfamily Adjustment filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Critical Incident Stress Management filterCritical Incident Stress Management
- (-) Remove Imago Relationship Therapy filterImago Relationship Therapy
- Developmental (1)Apply Developmental filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Family Therapy (1)Apply Family Therapy filter
- Focusing (1)Apply Focusing filter
- Integrative Psychotherapy (1)Apply Integrative Psychotherapy filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- Narrative Therapy (1)Apply Narrative Therapy filter