Dreams Communication Skills Training
Dreams can help a therapist to gain significant insight into your psyche, and to help you find strategies to heal emotional or psychological problems. A person's verbal interpretation of a dream is used to bring about healing. Famous psychologists, such as the late Freud and later on Carl Jung used dream interpretation many years ago and wrote insightful theories about their work too.
The trigger that brought about the dream is not as important to psychologists and counsellors who practice dream analysis, but rather the dreamer's interpretation. When you see a counsellor who offers dream analysis, he or she will derive meaning from your interpretations of dream elements to get insight into your psyche.
The therapist will advise you to record your dreams and will then talk you through the analytical process. This process will help you confront your conscious and subconscious dilemmas as a way to create a more creative and healthy life.
Dream therapy allows you to derive meaning from your dream images to gain insight into your psyche. While it is useful to find out unconscious or subconscious dilemmas, it can also help you to find ways to handle some of the life situations you are facing. Dream therapy allows you to confront dilemmas and find ways to deal with those situations.
Dream interpretation can help you to become emotionally balanced and healthy through finding correlations and connections between the images in your dreams and in real life. It will help you to open your mind to past experiences that have made you the person you are today.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers professional dream therapies or counselling to address the issues in your dreams, you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Communication Skills Training
Communication Skills Training is a valuable investment in a world where technology has taken the place of verbal, eye-to-eye meetings. Misunderstandings have become common-place and lead to unnecessary breakdown in relationships.
People who feel that they know what they want to say, but don't know how to explain it, can benefit from Communication skills training. Communication skill can often mean the difference between effectively and ineffectively dealing with difficult people.
Communication skills training also help people to develop as people, and to prosper in their careers. Whether you want to be a better team member, or develop as a public speaker or educator, communication skills training will help you increase confidence levels and help you to communicate clearly and efficiently.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers communication skills training, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Dreams filterDreams
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Grief and Loss - General (1)Apply Grief and Loss - General filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Communication Skills Training filterCommunication Skills Training
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) (1)Apply Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) filter
- Gestalt Therapy (1)Apply Gestalt Therapy filter
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy (1)Apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy filter
- Group Therapy (1)Apply Group Therapy filter
- Humanistic Therapy (1)Apply Humanistic Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter