Addiction - Social Media Addiction Communication Skills Training
Addiction - Social Media Addiction
A Harvard University study indicates that social media can be addictive both physically and psychologically. Self-disclosure online can trigger areas of the brain that are also triggered when taking an addictive substance.
Communication Skills Training
Communication Skills Training is a valuable investment in a world where technology has taken the place of verbal, eye-to-eye meetings. Misunderstandings have become common-place and lead to unnecessary breakdown in relationships.
People who feel that they know what they want to say, but don't know how to explain it, can benefit from Communication skills training. Communication skill can often mean the difference between effectively and ineffectively dealing with difficult people.
Communication skills training also help people to develop as people, and to prosper in their careers. Whether you want to be a better team member, or develop as a public speaker or educator, communication skills training will help you increase confidence levels and help you to communicate clearly and efficiently.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers communication skills training, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Addiction - Social Media Addiction filterAddiction - Social Media Addiction
- Addiction - Internet (1)Apply Addiction - Internet filter
- Addictions - Pornography (1)Apply Addictions - Pornography filter
- Addictions - Relationship (1)Apply Addictions - Relationship filter
- COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression (1)Apply COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Infidelity (1)Apply Infidelity filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Sexuality (1)Apply Sexuality filter
- Spirituality (1)Apply Spirituality filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove Communication Skills Training filterCommunication Skills Training
- Group Therapy (1)Apply Group Therapy filter
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (1)Apply Interpersonal Psychotherapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Meditation (1)Apply Meditation filter
- Non-Duality Therapy (1)Apply Non-Duality Therapy filter
- Process Work (1)Apply Process Work filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Sex Therapy (1)Apply Sex Therapy filter
- Spiritual Counselling (1)Apply Spiritual Counselling filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter