Professional Burnout Coaching
Professional burnout is becoming more common in people who have to carve careers in this competitive economy. While there are more and better opportunities for people to advance their careers, there are also more issues that add to stress in the workplace.
Typically, professional burnout is caused by issues such as endless tasks, under-employment, inadequate pay, difficult clients, bureaucracy, conflicting roles, and perfectionism. Some of the more difficult causes include deficits in emotional and social skills and conflicts between workplace and personal values.
A person who is dealing with professional burnout will usually feel extreme physical and emotional exhaustion, as the result of prolonged stressed. Cynicism and low levels of career satisfaction, or even indifference are common symptoms of professional burnout. People with professional burnout will struggle to concentrate and have poor problem solving abilities.
Professional burnout can cause a range of health problems as a result of chronic stress, and symptoms may include insomnia, headaches, and frequent colds. People often self-medicate and start using substances such as sleeping pills, alcohol, mood elevators or cigarettes, which pose more serious health risks.
A therapists who offers professional burnout will be able to help the person to identify issues that could lead to burnout. He or she will help identify stressors and find solutions, or even help you define the best career for you by using standardized tests that measure strengths and weaknesses.
Some careers predispose people to professional burnout, such as police officers, customer care consultants, lawyers, nurses, social workers and teachers. Emotional involvement in high stress environments make professional burnout prevalent in these professions.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers professional burnout counselling and other career-related issues you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Coaching is often the driving force behind successful CEOs. While the job of a CEO seems to be alluring, what with calling the shots and enjoying the perks, he or she is responsible for keeping the business afloat and making executive decisions. Coaching can be equally helpful to individuals who are feeling stuck or having problems with imbalance in their lives.
Coaching can help overstressed individuals to avoid burnout and to maximize results. A professional coach will help the client to improve performance by working alongside the client in developing and being accountable to goals that are created.
Hiring a qualified personal or executive coach can help you take your life and/or career to the next level of success.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers coaching, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Professional Burnout filterProfessional Burnout
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (2)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Bullying - Workplace (1)Apply Bullying - Workplace filter
- Career Issues (2)Apply Career Issues filter
- Cross Cultural Issues (1)Apply Cross Cultural Issues filter
- Depression (2)Apply Depression filter
- Divorce and/or Separation (1)Apply Divorce and/or Separation filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Industrial/Organizational Development (1)Apply Industrial/Organizational Development filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Job Transition (2)Apply Job Transition filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (2)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Performance Enhancement (1)Apply Performance Enhancement filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Procrastination (1)Apply Procrastination filter
- Stress Management (2)Apply Stress Management filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- (-) Remove Coaching filterCoaching
- Body Centred Psychotherapy (1)Apply Body Centred Psychotherapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (2)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (2)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Cross Cultural Therapy (1)Apply Cross Cultural Therapy filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Relational Psychotherapy (1)Apply Relational Psychotherapy filter
- Solution Focused Therapy (1)Apply Solution Focused Therapy filter
- Somatic Experiencing (1)Apply Somatic Experiencing filter
- Telephone Counselling (2)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (2)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Vocational Counselling (1)Apply Vocational Counselling filter