Bullying - Workplace Coaching
Bullying - Workplace
Bullying in the workplace can cause social, psychological and physical injuries to the victims, the bystanders and the respective families. While many people seek out legal help for workplace bullying, the court can't heal emotional scars.
Bullies prey on dysfunctional corporate systems to exert their perceived power over the victims. They can physically or emotionally harm the victim, causing several injuries and psychological trauma that ranges from PTSD to personality changes, social issues, panic attacks, anxiety disorders and depression. In some cases, physical symptoms can also be the result of workplace bullying.
It is important to seek help as soon as bullying starts, to help you manage the effects of workplace bullying effectively. An experienced therapist will help you find strategies to block the bullying attempts and to assess your legal options and discuss the best ways to handle work-related issues.
A psychologist with workplace bullying therapy experience will also be the best person to speak to if you have been seriously injured as a result of workplace bullying. In some cases the treatment can be ongoing, depending on the severity of the emotional effects of the bullying. Therapy will help you recover from the emotional impact of the bullying and the ongoing legal and medical issues.
Therapists that have training in workplace bullying use a range of therapies, depending on the needs and symptoms of their individual clients. Treatment might include EMDR (rapid eye movement therapy) and cognitive behavioural therapy. Working with a therapist you like and trust will help you find better coping strategies and restore your self-esteem.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers therapy or counselling to address your workplace bullying issues you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Coaching is often the driving force behind successful CEOs. While the job of a CEO seems to be alluring, what with calling the shots and enjoying the perks, he or she is responsible for keeping the business afloat and making executive decisions. Coaching can be equally helpful to individuals who are feeling stuck or having problems with imbalance in their lives.
Coaching can help overstressed individuals to avoid burnout and to maximize results. A professional coach will help the client to improve performance by working alongside the client in developing and being accountable to goals that are created.
Hiring a qualified personal or executive coach can help you take your life and/or career to the next level of success.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers coaching, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Bullying - Workplace filterBullying - Workplace
- Anger Management Issues (1)Apply Anger Management Issues filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Industrial/Organizational Development (1)Apply Industrial/Organizational Development filter
- Job Transition (1)Apply Job Transition filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Men's Issues (1)Apply Men's Issues filter
- Perfectionism (1)Apply Perfectionism filter
- Performance Enhancement (1)Apply Performance Enhancement filter
- Procrastination (1)Apply Procrastination filter
- Professional Burnout (1)Apply Professional Burnout filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- (-) Remove Coaching filterCoaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Solution Focused Therapy (1)Apply Solution Focused Therapy filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Vocational Counselling (1)Apply Vocational Counselling filter