Body Centred Psychotherapy
Body Centred Psychotherapy, Coaching
Body centered psychotherapy is sometimes referred to as somatic psychotherapy. It combines a range of approaches that promote psychological health while considering the body's role in healing and life experience. People often repress the impulses, emotions and feelings that form part of our experiences, and body centered psychotherapy opens up their understanding and experience of these aspects.
This form of therapy offers a level of healing that is not often experienced in conventional talk therapy. The conscious controls verbal expression and maintenance of muscular tension. Those functions anchor and reinforce a person's characterological responses to their environment. Body centered psychotherapy helps patients to become aware of their physiological sensations, impulses and emotions to gain greater control over their thoughts and behaviours.
A body centered psychotherapy therapist will guide the client to increase body awareness to become conscious of their movements, breathing, and the way in which they speak.
If you are looking for a therapist who offers body centered psychotherapy therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Coaching is often the driving force behind successful CEOs. While the job of a CEO seems to be alluring, what with calling the shots and enjoying the perks, he or she is responsible for keeping the business afloat and making executive decisions. Coaching can be equally helpful to individuals who are feeling stuck or having problems with imbalance in their lives.
Coaching can help overstressed individuals to avoid burnout and to maximize results. A professional coach will help the client to improve performance by working alongside the client in developing and being accountable to goals that are created.
Hiring a qualified personal or executive coach can help you take your life and/or career to the next level of success.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers coaching, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual (1)Apply Abuse - Emotional, Physical, Sexual filter
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Chronic Illness (1)Apply Chronic Illness filter
- Cross Cultural Issues (1)Apply Cross Cultural Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Intimacy Issues (1)Apply Intimacy Issues filter
- Job Transition (1)Apply Job Transition filter
- Marriage and/or Relationship Issues (1)Apply Marriage and/or Relationship Issues filter
- Performance Enhancement (1)Apply Performance Enhancement filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (1)Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Professional Burnout (1)Apply Professional Burnout filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove Body Centred Psychotherapy filterBody Centred Psychotherapy
- (-) Remove Coaching filterCoaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Communication Skills Training (1)Apply Communication Skills Training filter
- Marriage & Couples Counselling (1)Apply Marriage & Couples Counselling filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- Relational Psychotherapy (1)Apply Relational Psychotherapy filter
- Somatic Experiencing (1)Apply Somatic Experiencing filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter