Life Balance AEDP
Reaching career goals and responsibilities in a competitive world is hard enough for most people. Add to that family needs and social demands and you have your hands full. As if work and social responsibilities are not enough to leave you feeling exhausted, there is the innate need for spiritual and physical rest and recuperation, but most people don't have nearly enough "me" time.
If you do not have a good work-life balance you may feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious and exhausted, While life balance is a great objective, in practice it can be quite hard to achieve.
Life balance counselling or coaching can help you to develop and implement critical strategies for attaining life balance. It will teach you how to recognize and prioritize the diverse aspects of modern-day life, including work, family, social, community and personal life.
You will know you need work / life balance counselling or coaching if you are constantly on the go and feeling physically and emotionally exhausted. If your responsibilities seem like too much to bear or if you are turning to substances to help you cope with day-to-day life, life balance coaching will help you find equilibrium.
Work / life balance counselling is based on talk therapy. Through conversation, you can learn to develop essential habits that will help you prioritize responsibilities for increased results and a healthy, happy, balanced life. As a result, you will feel more in control, and be willing and able to re-engage. You will feel rejuvenated and ready to achieve success in all areas.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who works with issues of life balance you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Accelerated experiential-dynamic psychotherapy focuses on techniques to bring about healing and helping clients to achieve behaviour transformation. The outcomes are facilitated through a exploring difficult experiences that have had a profound relational or emotional effect on the client's life experience.
Dr. Diana Fosha developed this innovative approach which is closely related to other disciplines, including body-focused approaches, affective neuroscience and attachment theory. The goal of Accelerated experiential-dynamic psychotherapy is to tap into the client's untapped inner resources for healing. The AEDP approach equips clients with the skills they require to confront and deal with emotional traumas, instead of resorting to defensive tactics, which is a common knee-jerk reaction. It allows the client to see their own internal coping skills that were hidden before, and to wake those inner strengths to become a natural response to life's circumstances.
If you are looking for a counsellor who offers AEDP therapy, please browse our list of practitioners below..
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Life Balance filterLife Balance
- Anxiety and/or Panic (1)Apply Anxiety and/or Panic filter
- Child Development (1)Apply Child Development filter
- Family Issues (1)Apply Family Issues filter
- Parenting Issues (1)Apply Parenting Issues filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Stress Management (1)Apply Stress Management filter
- (-) Remove AEDP filterAEDP
- Adolescent Therapy (1)Apply Adolescent Therapy filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- Developmental Needs Meeting Therapy (1)Apply Developmental Needs Meeting Therapy filter
- Mindfulness approaches (1)Apply Mindfulness approaches filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Self Regulation Therapy (SRT) (1)Apply Self Regulation Therapy (SRT) filter
- Telephone Counselling (1)Apply Telephone Counselling filter