Spirituality Adolescent Therapy
Spirituality counselling does not necessarily refer to religious practice, although it could include that as well. In this context, spirituality refers more to reaching a new level of consciousness, or finding inner contentment and harmony and the removal of blockages that prevent self realization and the ability to reach one's full potential.
People of different races, cultures and communities have differing ideas or interpretations of spirituality and counselling can help a person to find a practical application that can work in a therapeutic context. Spiritual counselling can help an individual to gain a deeper understanding and a greater awareness of the self. When a person reaches a greater purpose in life and an enhanced self-esteem, he or she will develop a sense of well-being.
Spirituality counselling is important for people who feel depressed, desperate, hurt, despair and discontentment. The spirituality counsellor will help the person to recover their peace of mind, happiness and stability. During the therapeutic relationship, the client and the therapist reach a level of spirituality which can help resolve the issues the person is experiencing. The person can then explore the 'self' in a spiritual context, which can help with growth and healing.
Psycho-spiritual therapy addresses the soul, rather than the mind in order to create balance. The world is complex, and a mystery which combines a range of factors, including spiritual theology, energy systems, spiritual presence and metaphysical experiences and we all build our own innately personal viewpoints. Spirituality counselling can help a person to find their own personal truth within their history, experience and belief system.
If you are looking for a counsellor or psychologist who offers spirituality counselling to address your emotional and spiritual issues you may want to search the directory to find a professional whose approach will suit you best.
Adolescents don't come with instructions and raising a teenager to become a successful contributor to society can be stressful. Adolescent counselling can help a parent to ensure that they are on the right track, and to deal with any issues they may be facing.
It is common for teens to face challenges and adolescent therapy can be very helpful. One of the main areas this type of therapy addresses is the interpersonal relationships between the teenager and his or her family members. It can help improve communication and interactions between the family members and promote healing.
Teenagers need a lot of love and a strong support structure in which they can heal and grow. It can be challenging to be on the cusp of adulthood and adolescence is often a very challenging transitional period. Adolescent counselling offers a secure and non-judgmental environment for teenagers to transition from childhood into adolescence. It will address issues of behaviour, puberty, emotions, and in some cases even nutrition.
If you are looking at Adolescent Therapy for your child, have a look at the counsellors listed below.
Note: You may narrow your search by selecting more than one filter below.
- (-) Remove Spirituality filterSpirituality
- Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD (1)Apply Attention Deficit Disorder - ADHD filter
- Career Issues (1)Apply Career Issues filter
- Depression (1)Apply Depression filter
- Job Transition (1)Apply Job Transition filter
- Learning Disabilities (1)Apply Learning Disabilities filter
- Life Balance (1)Apply Life Balance filter
- Life Transitions (1)Apply Life Transitions filter
- Personal Growth (1)Apply Personal Growth filter
- Self-Esteem Issues (1)Apply Self-Esteem Issues filter
- Teen Adjustment Issues (1)Apply Teen Adjustment Issues filter
- Trauma Counselling (1)Apply Trauma Counselling filter
- Vocational Assessment (1)Apply Vocational Assessment filter
- Workplace Issues (1)Apply Workplace Issues filter
- (-) Remove Adolescent Therapy filterAdolescent Therapy
- ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies (1)Apply ADD and ADHD Coping Strategies filter
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) (1)Apply Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) filter
- EMDR (1)Apply EMDR filter
- ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING (1)Apply ONLINE / VIRTUAL / TELEHEALTH COUNSELLING filter
- Psycho-Educational Assessment (1)Apply Psycho-Educational Assessment filter
- Psychodynamic Therapy (1)Apply Psychodynamic Therapy filter
- School Psychology (1)Apply School Psychology filter
- Spiritual Counselling (1)Apply Spiritual Counselling filter
- Video Counselling (1)Apply Video Counselling filter
- Vocational Counselling (1)Apply Vocational Counselling filter