- Plaintext email only
- Couples counselling, communication and relationship concerns.
- Family issues such as behaviour management, parent /teen conflict, blended family adjustment.
- Children and adults who struggle with A.D.H.D. both within the family, and as individuals.
- Health concerns both as an individual, and within the family. Mental health issues and life adjustment.
- Co-parenting issues after a seperation.
Proximity to transit and or intersections:
My practice includes working with couples, families, adolescents, individuals and groups.
I have worked both in the physical health, and mental health field in the community and in hospital settings with families and individuals for 30 years. I have worked with children and adults with A.D.H.D. for the past thirteen years. I have also worked with families coping with chronic illness.
'Change is possible. Even if external change is limited,internal change is possible.'
'We all have resources we need in orderto cope successfully and to grow.'
'We have choices , especially in terms of responding to stress instead of reacting to situations.'
'We cannot change past events; only the impact they have on us.'
Virginia Satir (1916-1988) Author, family therapist, educator.