- Plaintext email only
- Adult and teen clients
- Resolve or reduce trauma symptoms, anger and stress
- Individual, relationship, and family counseling
- Increase happiness and get relief from unwanted negative emotions
- Develop and maintain healthy and happy relationships
- Understanding and Overcoming Depression
- How to Manage Your Anger
- Happily Ever After (for couples)
- How to Communicate Effectively
- Resolving Trauma
Areas of practice: Trauma resolution, Stress management; Anger Management,
Results-oriented, effective, client-focussed, respectful, professional.
Personal counseling services:
Qualifications and Experience:
M.A. in Clinical Psychology, 1986
Vice President (Fraser Valley Region), BC Association of Clinical Counsellors 2002-2004
Approved Counsellor with Crime Victim Assistance Program of B.C.
Trained in Emotionally Focussed Therapy for Couples.
Certified as an Senior Trainer in TIR (Traumatic Incident Reduction) and LSR (Life Stress Reduction, by Applied Metapsychology International). Delivering training workshops in TIR & LSR since 2007, and apprenticing others to become TIR & LSR trainers.
Managed counseling programs:
Alcohol/Drug, Sexual Abuse Survivors, Youth Suicide Prevention, Family Counseling, Court-mandated clients.
Employee Assistance Counselling
Corporate experience as Human Resources Management Consultant, Industrial Psychologist, Clinical Supervisor.
Group trauma debriefings for corporate clients
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Pauline Carey's website.