- Plaintext email only
- feel at a loss and need help to find your way in life,
- suspect that something is wrong with you and want to know how to feel less alone or flawed,
- feel frustrated with other people and want to learn better ways to deal with them,
- want to move past old hurts and griefs,
- need to learn new ways to see and think about the world to find more happiness and fulfillment in life, and/or
- want to improve a specific relationship or learn new ways to be close to others.
**Currently accepting new clients**
Olivia works with couples & individuals to transform their relationship to themselves, their lives, and the people they care about. She can help you, gently, get to the root of your challenges—and give you the encouragement you need to find and cultivate your strengths. Through counselling, Olivia can help guide you toward a new sense of self—and with it, you can face change with the feeling that you have decent choices in life, that you don’t have to be stuck, trapped, or alone in the world.
With training in several different styles of therapy, Olivia will tailor her work to you specifically, based on what you want and need. She can help whether you:
Clients consistently describe Olivia as non-judgemental, genuinely caring, and also sensible, practical, and empowering. She works to make sure that you come away from each session with the sense that you know where you are going and you have hope for the next steps you can take to get there.
Olivia welcomes clients of all backgrounds and genders—including those who would like to explore their identities in a safe and encouraging space.
Olivia is a registered member in good standing of the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
You are welcome to call to book an appointment directly or to set up a free, 20-minute consultation.
ICBC direct billing and payment plans available.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Olivia Kienzel's website.