- Plaintext email only
- 25 years in private practice with children, youth and adults
- Individual & Support Groups
- Accredited Music Therapist (MTA), Canadian Association for Music Therapy
- Facilitator & Associate Trainer of the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery & Music (BMGIM) and Fellow of the Association for Music and Imagery (FAMI)
- Authorized Meditation Instructor of the Vancouver Shambhala Centre
Noele is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with a Masters Degree in Music Therapy. She has been in private practice with children, youth and adults since 1988. Noele has a client-centered approach combining mindfulness practice, psycho-educational and expressive arts therapies. She works with clients individually and also facilitates small support groups. Guided Imagery & Music (GIM) is one of the most transformational methods that Noele uses in her private practice. Inspired by Client-Centered, Jungian and Transpersonal theories, GIM is a music-centered, mind-body approach that allows one to access and integrate the wisdom of the body and the unconscious.
Client Fee Individuals:
For further information, visit Noele Bird's website.