- Plaintext email only
- high stress that has reached a point of crisis
- anxiety that seems to take control of your life
- chronic pelvic pain that causes far too much stress
- lack of motivation for change-perfectionism that creates anxiety and causes you to procrastinate
- shame that you are not good enough;
- low self-esteem;
- grief due to relationship loss,
- death or dying
- substance misuse issues that you feel are out of control
- depression that won’t let up-relationship problems that wreak havoc in your life
- Feel calmer and more in control
- Be healthier and stronger in relationships with friends and family
- Be more positive and accepting of yourself and your body image
- Let go of the idea of perfectionism; be satisfied with being who you are
- Attain deeper self-awareness of who you are, what you want, and how to get there
- Increase communication skills and feel better about asking for what you want
- Find better ways to manage your feelings of anxiety, stress, shame and guilt
- Develop more awareness of your goals and how to attain them
- Find a greater sense of peace and fulfillment
Women, are you plagued by feelings that you will never 'measure up'? Depression, anxiety, guilt and shame are likely your constant companions.....
You may be seeking a counsellor because you are experiencing one or more of the following issues:
Living in a world where you are constantly bombarded with images and messages about who we’re supposed to be and how you are suppose to behave can create feelings of stress, anxiety and depression.
Feeling like you will never measure up to what society wants you to be can make anyone feel hopeless about the future.
Perhaps you have a vague feeling that something is not right….that something is holding you back from being truly happy, but you cannot seem to put your finger on it.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone.
Trailhead Counselling Can Help You Get Your Life Back on Track
Let me, as your counsellor, guide and support you in making changes in your life.
Coming for Counselling Can Help You:
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Meredith Woolley's website.
Why Work with Me as Your Therapist?
I’m a Registered Clinical Counsellor (#12205) in Vancouver, BC in private practice with a specialized focus on womens' issues and couples counselling. I am committed to providing a supportive, safe, non-judgmental, compassionate and collaborative space where I listen to your story and help you create the life you want. A counsellor with experience helping women deal with depression, anxiety, shame, low self-esteem, unhelpful thoughts and feelings of guilt can provide you with the support that you need. Make permanent and lasting changes in your life so that you can have a more fulfilling present and rewarding future.
Join me for a free 30 minute consultation, to see if I'am the right counsellor for you. If you would like to include your complimentary 30 minute consultation as part of your first 1 hour session, then the first 30 minutes will be at no cost.
My second specialization is working alongside heterosexual and queer couples who are looking to stay together or separate in a respectful way. My approach to working with couples is centered around re-visiting client’s shared values, bringing to light what worked well for their relationship in the past and exploring what changes best serve their relationship moving forward.
Having trained with Dr. Stephen Madigan at the Vancouver School for Narrative Therapy in Vancouver, BC, Meredith’s approach to counselling is centred on the core belief that clients are the experts in their own lives and that the problem is what’s problematic—not the person. In working with clients to create the meaningful change they desire, I align myself with clients in order to help diminish unhelpful thoughts, feelings, and emotions that take them off of their preferred and deserved path.