- Plaintext email only
- To provide an empathetic, safe & respectful environment
- To help you access your own insight
- To encourage you to act on the self-identified change that you desire
- To strategize how to make change happen
- To witness your experiences
- To advocate for your future sense of happiness and fulfillment
- To support you through your personal process
- To foster your capacity to work through issues with increased independence
- To uncover unproductive patterns of behaviour
- To inspire you in the transformation of your life
I use different modalities and interventions, depending upon individual need. Inspiring and informing my work are Carl Rogers and Alfred Alder from the humanistic schools, and Solution Focused Therapy from the brief therapy model. I am increasingly interested in Existential Analysis. I also use AEDP and mindfulness to support clients.
Client safety, confidentiality, and professional ethics are essential to a counselling relationship. I strive to provide counselling experiences that are positive, beneficial, useful and safe. While painful and difficult emotions can emerge through counselling, I also respectfully incorporate lightness and humor into my work.
Please visit my website at www.moniquesilverman.com for more information about my practice and how I may be able to help you.
Client Fee Individuals:
For further information, visit Monique Silverman's website.