- Plaintext email only
- Personal Development / Assertiveness / Boundaries
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders and Phobias
- Past or Recent Trauma or Abuse
- Couples Counselling
- Communication Building
- Addictions and Eating Disorders
- Divorce, Separation and Blended Families
- Life transitions
- Career Planning
- Grief Counselling
- Children Diagnosed with Special Needs - Advocacy and access to government agencies and third party funding
- The Elderly and their families dealing with life transitions and entering Long Term Care or requiring Assistance
Transitions Counselling Centre's mission is to help people heal and grow through periods of transitions in their lives. Many of us experience loss, grief, unhappiness or a sense of loss when we transition from one role to another in our daily lives. Some of us lose people we love, dreams we can no longer achieve, changes in careers, the diagnosis of a child with special needs, a loved one entering Long Term Care, or who is ailing in health, Divorce from a spouse, the beginning of a new marriage, perhaps with a blended family.
Transitions counselling can help you walk through the various transitions in your life and through its network of extensive resources in the community can help clients access group therapy, various workshops, access to government agencies, access to third party funding and charities and non-profit organizations.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Lisa Moore's website.