- Plaintext email only
- Sunshine Coast
Proximity to transit and or intersections:
Other (nearby) locations served:
Everyone has the ability to create positive changes in their lives, and that an important part of counselling is providing a space where you feel safe, accepted and comfortable to start making those changes.
As a musician, athlete, and teacher, I have a personal connection with challenges involving performance anxiety, self-esteem, and self-confidence. These experiences have shaped me as a person and helped me develop a strong sense of compassion and empathy as a counsellor. Through my support and guidance, you will have the opportunity to heal yourself as well as your relationships, gain self-confidence, and discover a greater sense of life purpose.
I can work with you individually or together with your partner, and integrate client-centred approaches, which include mindfulness, emotionally focused and cognitive behavioural therapy. If you need more information on how counselling works, call or email me for a free consultation.
Contact me if you are ready to make positive changes in any of the following areas:
• Help with anxiety-related issues, including social, sexual and work performance.
• Greater self-confidence and improved self-esteem
• Gain stronger communication skills, including conflict resolution
• Explore and repair relationship issues (individually or couples)
• Develop a better understanding of anger and the tools to manage it
• Acquire skills to improve mental strength related to sports and performance
• More clarity in finding solutions and future goals
• Support regarding issues specific to men’s emotional health
If you're looking for a safe place to be heard, understood and acknowledged please contact me.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Jason Evans's website.
On Saturdays, I work out my Gibsons' office located at 216 Camp Road.
Starting in September my Gibsons' office hours will expand to Fridays and Saturdays.