- Plaintext email only
- Resolving Anxiety ( panic disorders, fears and phobias)
- Stress Reduction
- Lifting Depression
- Building Satisfying Relationships With Partners, Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Improving Self Esteem and Confidence
- Stress Reduction
- Healthy Relationships with Food
- Sports Performance
- Fear of driving or flying
- Fear of bridges or tunnels
- Fear of vomiting
- Fear of public speaking and interviews
- Fear of taking tests
- Fear of social events and eating in public
- Fear of needles, medical tests and dental work
- Fear of spiders, snakes and cats
- Sports anxiety in competitive dance, skiing, figure skating, gymnastics, equestrian, martial arts and boxing
- Fear of giving birth
- Master of Arts Counselling Psychology
- Master of Arts Health Education
- BA Psychology
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Bowen Family Systems
- Traumatic Incident Reduction
- Satir Transformational Therapy
- Systematic Training for Effective Parenting
- Helping clients who may be struggling with body image and food addiction identify the real core cause of their issues and develop a healthy relationship with food.
- Helping professional and recreational athletes overcome sports performance anxiety and enhance competition success with sports counselling. I have helped athletes who compete successfully at the local, regional, national, international and Paralympic level. As well as recreational horse riders overcome fears and enjoy riding their horse again.
I Provide Practical Solutions For Effective Change With Clinical Counselling and Hypnotherapy in a safe, comfortable and judgement-free environment.
Is your heart racing? Are you feeling outside of your body? Is your stomach is in knots?
You may be experiencing anxiety or panic.
Do you wake up feeling exhausted? Is everything all or nothing? Are you alternating between crying, feeling angry or agitated?
You may be depressed.
Have you started relationships feeling positive only to end up in the same unhealthy situation?
You may be repeated unhealthy patterns learned when you were little.
Have you committed to losing weight and gaining fitness only to find yourself eating out of loneliness, boredom or emotional pain?
You may be an emotional eater.
I have a special interest in helping people living in these uncomfortable situations to resolve these issues and move onto enjoy their lives.
My main practice areas are:
Some of the fears I have helped clients overcome are:
It is very important to me that you begin to feel better right away. I am always available to answer your questions by phone or email.
I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor and Certified Hypnotherapist.
My Credentials Include:
I am a member in good standing, of the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
In addition to working with clients experiencing anxiety/fears/phobias, stress and relationship issues I have a special interest in:
Please visit my website for articles and my blog www.jillarnoldrcc.com
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Jill Arnold's website.