- Plaintext email only
- Infertility -- coping with infertility; support during the use of assisted conception/ART's (e.g., IVF, IUI).
- Third-party reproduction -- counselling for the use of donor eggs, donor sperm, donor embryos, and surrogacy; third-party reproduction counselling reports for IVF clinics.
- Pregnancy -- pregnancy decision-making; preparation for pregnancy and parenting; anxiety & depression during pregnancy (perinatal depression & anxiety)
- Pregnancy loss -- miscarriage; recurrent pregnancy loss; stillbirth; abortion; late-term genetics losses.
- Postpartum -- postpartum depression & anxiety; transition to motherhood; couples counselling.
- Pelvic pain -- support for women experiencing chronic pelvic pain including gynecological, bladder/bowel, vulvar/vaginal, and sexual pain.
- PMS/PMDD -- mood changes related to the menstrual cycle.
Holly Yager (M.Ed., RCC, CCC) is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and a Canadian Certified Counsellor with a specialized focus on reproductive health & fertility counselling for over 10 years.
Holly Yager is dedicated to helping women and couples cope with a variety of reproductive health & fertility issues, including:
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Holly Yager's website.