- Plaintext email only
- Canadian Counsellor Certification (CCC) with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) certification # 7964 ( 2002 - 2016)
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors - Registeration # 4668
- Anxiety / Panic Attack
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) -
- ICBC MVA Cases - Physical & Emotional injuries
- OCD (Obssessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Family Consultation
- Decision making and problem solving issues
- Relationship, pre-marriage,and/or marriage issues
- life/work transition,
- Immigrants' cross-cultural adjustment,
- Executives/CEOs/managers’ cross-cultural adjustment,
- Intercultural marriages,
- Separation and divorce,
- Loss and grief,
- Dealing with stress and anger
- Self-esteem issues
- Sexual orientation LGBT
- Suicidal thoughts
Farideh Farzamian, Ph.D., RCC.
Welcome to Healing Talk Counselling!
Dr. Farideh Farzamian has obtained her Ph.D and her Master's degree from the University of British Columbia. She holds designation of :
Dr. Farzamian has over 15 years experience providing counselling, parent education, consulting, and coaching. She is skilled at working with individuals, couples and families, helping patients move towards emotionally, spiritually and psychologically well-being and balance life. Dr. Farzamian motivates her patients to build an optimistic and constructive lifestyle. Her patients present wide variety of issues including:
Dr. Farzamian is an empathic listener who believes that her clients posses the inner strength, and wisdom necessary to feel empowered and have the capacity for change when given the chance, tools and direction.
Additionally, confidentiality, respect, care, non-judgmental, understanding and acknowledgment of the patient, is the main focus of Dr. Farzamian's therapeutic sessions. Her education, knowledge, experience, and above all, her love for helping people provide a valued service to the Vancouver community.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Farideh Farzamian's website.