- Plaintext email only
- 2003-2004 recipient of the BCACC "President's Award for Distinguished Contributions to the Profession"
- Over 25 years of counselling experience
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) with couples, proven to be one of the most effective counselling approaches for couples in distress
- A pioneer in the field of ending men¹s violence
- Course development and teaching at the Centre for Conflict Resolution, JIBC
- Adjunct faculty, Masters of Counselling Psychology program, City University
- Conflict Resolution training, continuing education for counsellors, customized video production for training
Issues Dale addresses:
- Relationship unhappiness and conflict
- Anger and aggression
- Workplace conflict
- Employee risk assessment
- Parent-teen conflict
- Family of origin issues
- Life transitions
- Low self-esteem
Dale works with individuals, couples, youth and families experiencing relationship conflict or personal challenges, including workplace conflict.
Client Fee Individuals:
Individuals, $180 includes HST
Client Fee Couples/Families:
Couples/Families, $180 includes HST
For further information, visit Dale Trimble's website.