- Plaintext email only
- Coping With Life Transitions (Divorce, Separation, Job Change or Loss, Grieving)
- Suffering From Anxiety or Stress
- Feeling Down and Depressed
- Struggling With Concerns About Sexuality and Sexual Identity
- Recovering From Abuse (Relational, Spiritual, Sexual)
- Couples Counselling (Marriage, Dating, Same-Sex Couples)
Evans-Carlson Counselling believes in supporting individuals and couples in the growth that will help them take the next step towards health and wholeness. Special Issues In-Focus:Each person coming to counselling has their own unique concerns and presenting issues. We value meeting each individual and couple with an individualized approach to their situation. Some of the following are specific individuals or issues that may find our services helpful.
Inclusion:The Evans-Carlson Counselling clinic will not withhold services from any individual or couple based on gender, age, religious and/or political affiliation, sexual orientation. An individual or couple may be referred to another clinician if it is deemed best to meet the client's counselling goals.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Colin Evans's website.
Colin was born and raised in British Columbia. Rarely one to sit still long; he enjoys running, biking, and snowboarding. His love for travel, motorcycles, and road-trips have led him around the world, mainly to places with more sunshine.