- Plaintext email only
- substance use, addictions & compulsive behaviours
- sexuality, kink, relationships & polyamory
- gender identity & expression
- coming out & self-acceptance
- communication & boundaries
- self-esteem & self-compassion
- chronic illness & health concerns
- depression, anxiety & isolation
- loss, grief & life transitions
I am a Registered Social Worker in BC, and have a Master of Social Work degree with additional training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Clinical Hypnosis and Gottman Method for relationships. I draw from over two decades of clinical practice to engage you in a comfortably professional setting.
My goal is to help you create positive and lasting change, as well as to help you build a heathy, balanced and fulfilling life of integrity and pride. Sometimes it can be really difficult to shake off the old beliefs that have held you back or limited your life, and I want to help you grow and heal.
Many of the people I work with are dealing with issues of:
Many extended health care plans reimburse the cost of seeing a Registered Social Worker (RSW).
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Al Zwiers's website.