- Plaintext email only
- substance use, addictions and compulsive behaviours
- sexuality and relationships
- communication and boundaries
- identity, self-acceptance and self-worth
- chronic illness and health concerns
- depression, anxiety and isolation
- loss, grief and life transitions
I am a Registered Social Worker in BC, and have a Master of Social Work degree with additional training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy, Narrative Therapy, and Clinical Hypnosis. I draw from over a decade of community and clinical experiences to engage you in a comfortably professional setting.
My goal is to help you enact positive and lasting change, as well as to help you build a heathy, balanced and fulfilling life of integrity and pride. I work with individuals, couples and families.
Many of the people I work with are dealing with issues of:
Many extended health care plans reimburse the cost of seeing a Registered Social Worker (RSW). A limited sliding fee schedule is available for people experiencing financial hardship.
Client Fee Individuals:
Client Fee Couples/Families:
For further information, visit Al Zwiers's website.