- Plaintext email only
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Stress Related Illness
- Sexual Identity Issues
- Gender Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Pre-marital Counselling
- Couple’s Communication
- Relationship Enhancement
- Family Relationships (e.g., communication, parenting, blended families)
- Childhood Issues (e.g., attachment, ADHD, behavioural difficulties)
- Teen Issues (e.g., identity, communication, career planning, behavioural difficulties)
- Blended Families
- Health Issues
- Lack of Meaning/Purpose
- Assessment for children, adolescents, and adults
- Including assessments for Academic Difficulties, Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Giftedness
Dr. Karianne Axford has over a decade of experience providing counselling and psychological services. She works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. She draws on a number of therapeutic approaches while focusing on the needs of individual clients.
Life can bring unexpected challenges and events. Dr. Axford is interested in working with you to develop and achieve goals that can help you move towards the life you want. If Dr. Axford is unable to assist you, she can refer you to a skilled clinician within her practice or to an external referral service.
Individuals (adults, teens, children)
Children & Families
For further information, visit Karianne Axford's website.