- Plaintext email only
- New improved ways of communicating
- Techniques for understanding your spouse and how to help him/her understand you
- Scientifically researched and statistically proven tips to improve relationships
- Strategies to overcome depression and anxiety, geared to your individual personality
- Helpful hints for stress reduction
- Parenting tips
- Specific communication skills to deal with workplace issues and coworkers
- General guidelines for tackling spiritual emptiness
- Tapping on meridian points to reduce emotional and physical pain
- Step-by-step pointers on how to get rid of resentment and anger
- Thoughtful ideas to develop kindness, compassion and empathy
- Using early memories to uncover old beliefs which may no longer work for you
I have a Masters degree in Counselling Psychology from the Adler School of Individual Psychology and am an accredited counsellor with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association.
My natural intuition is fully supported by professional training and years of experience. This enables me to see below surface problems to help you discover your individual core beliefs and strengths, which leads to solutions that are right for you.
I am passionate about my work and make a practice of keeping up with the latest research. Over the years I have learned concrete transferable skills in many areas:
Together we explore your inner strengths, beliefs, and values and with the skills learned in counselling, put them together in a new way which help to overcome your problems. You will feel able once again to follow your life path with confidence and courage.
Previous clients have described me as friendly, easy to talk with, compassionate, helpful, understanding, gentle, empowering.
Please call for a consultation. If you feel in your heart and your mind that the fit is the correct one, an appointment can be made at that time.
For further information, visit Barb Leigh's website.